It is good that you have finally decided to move on to your electric scooter. Now it is important to do everything possible to be able to move around safely.
Here are some electric scooter safety tips that, in many cases, can prevent you from more than one displeasure, because always keep in mind that nobody is safe from a bad fall.
The electric scooter has become a sensation in many cities around the world.
This is mainly because it is a more than convenient alternative solution to individual mobility in cities, and this allows peoples to save money on purchasing vehicles or hiring taxi services to move so relatively close places in your area.
There is also the advantage that having them allows you to stay cool and avoid sweating when walking to work.
This is important when you have to look good and you don’t want to ruin your look for an interview, meeting or any social event near your home or work.
Table of Contents
- 1 Don't wear a helmet: What about me?
- 2 To wear elbow pads and knee pads
- 3 Put on the appropriate shoes
- 4 Get the Right Scooter Size for Your Kids' Age
- 5 Be vigilant when you are on the road or on the sidewalk
- 6 The Reflective Vest
- 7 Run at the right speed
- 8 Don't forget what is your place and who has a preference
- 9 The brakes for a scooter?
- 10 Speed: The chassis is you
- 11 Take your time to practice